We do the building bit… then our customers decorate their new space to perfection. Here are some images of a fabulous garden shed we built recently, and the brilliant job the client made of turning it into a comfortable, elegant, practical building.
It’s been a little while since we updated our site so here’s a job that we recently completed in King George VI avenue, Brighton. These days people are trying to make the most of whatever space they have available to them. George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces on Channel 4 has inspired many people to look at […]
Here’s a collection of video snippets of a beautiful kitchen extension that we added to a house in Woodingdean, Brighton early in 2010. We had to endure a particularly severe winter, but excellent project management by Duncan and a top team of professionals enabled us to bring the project to completion without exceeding the budget.
Major property development including a fantastic loft conversion in Hove:
Here are a few images from a project completed in Offington. The work involved complete renovation of the rear of the property including a new kitchen extension with oak flooring.
- More fab garden shed photos from our latest building project
- Outdoor-Indoor Chalet Space Created in Hove
- Do I need planning permission?
- Welcoming Melanie to the team
- 11 things you didn’t know about loft conversions
- Why Move Home? Build an Extension Instead!
- Is your roof ready for winter?
- Reliable Brighton Builders You Can Trust